-The newly appointed Administrator of Adavi Local Government Area has dissolved all the appointees under his predecessor, Enesi Ajoge Abu, and has appointed 11 new aides to continue from where he stopped.
This was contained in a press statement signed by the media aide to the council boss, Engr Jamiu Habib.
The statement which commended the contributions of the former aides to the former administrator, urged them to remain resolute in championing the cause of the All Progressives Congress.
However, the Administrator urged them to hand over government properties to the appropriate authority.
The new appointees are;
1. Chief of Staff- Mall. Muhammed Ochenika
2. Special Adviser on Security- Mataga Diyo
3.SSA Security/Intelligence- Abdullahi Salawu
4. Personal Assistant I- Yunusa Hamza
5. Personal Assistant II- Sheidu Salihu
6. Personal Assistant III- Lawrence Abogude Samuel
7. Personal Assistant IV- Wahab Abogude
8.Protocol- Ibrahim Ochu Bernard
9.DSO- Ademo Musa
10 PWDO- Asmau Suleiman
He also appointed Mary Momoh as the Personal Assistant to the Chairperson, his wife.